Know The Regulations To Avoid Allegations
To avoid allegations, it is important and crucial for you to keep up-to-date with State regulations governing Foster Family Homes. This workshop will help participants develop:
- Increased understanding of regulations
- Define what constitutes a Foster Home allegation
- Describe the most common allegations
- Know how to avoid allegations
- Understand the Foster Home Licensing complaint process
This is a workshop you shouldn’t miss.
Instructor: Resource Family Approval Social Worker
Bookings are closed for this event.