Online Zoom Trainings
Online classes will be offered via the Zoom platform. Please click on the link below to follow a step-by-step guide on registering for a free zoom account.
BEFORE THE TRAINING STARTS
- Download the Zoom app to access the workshop on a device (computer or phone) that has a camera and microphone. Click on this link to download Zoom to your device: https://zoom.us/download
- refer to the guide above to get started
- You do not need to sign up/register for a Zoom account to login to the training—you only need to download the app if you will be joining from a smartphone or tablet.
- You must be available the entire duration of the designated training hours.
- You must be able to participate undisturbed, at a quiet location, where your face is visible via video and where you are able to type responses.
- Log-on on time. Admittance to the class will close 15 minutes after the start time.
- If you are absent from the virtual classroom for more than 10 minutes, you will be dismissed from the training and will not receive credit/certification.
DURING THE CALL
- Everyone can see everything you are doing, so please be mindful of your surroundings. Please refrain from “lounging” or laying down while in class.
- Just as childcare is not provided for onsite FAKCE classes, please refrain from having your children, pets, other family members, or anyone who is not registered for the workshop in the virtual class with you. If childcare is an issue, please select a workshop time where you can participate undisturbed.
- Please do not multi-task while on the call. You must give your full attention to this important training.
- Please make sure you are at a stationary location. Do not participate in the class while you are driving. Do not participate in the class while you are walking, doing household chores, or any other activity where you are moving between locations.
- Active participation is required. If you have challenges with typing in the chat box, please have paper and pen ready so you can write your responses and show them on screen.
YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU AS A PDF