10/22/2016 | 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
HHSA Chula Vista
Type of Class
SERIES of 4 SATURDAYS – Please plan to attend all four
October 15, 22, 29 & November 5
If you’ve done logic, consequences, behavior modification, yelling, isolation, and more, all to find out that it didn’t work, or even made things worse, you know what it is like to find yourself beyond your window of tolerance. This parenting training can change all of that. Come join us for a parent empowerment event like none other!
The instructors promise this day will move you from a place of hopelessness to a place full of hope and love. You’ll actually want to go home and be with your children.
In this training, you will learn how to:
- Connect with even the most difficult and resistant child.
- Defeat negative and contradictory beliefs about your child’s future.
- Understand fears about implementing a parenting model that is void of parent consequences.
- See the fear behind statements like, “You can’t make me” or “You’re not my real mom.”
- Help a child at his or her core emotional level during times of defiance, aggression and disrespect.
- See why children with trauma histories are sensitive to stress.
- Reclaim you own self-love and understand your reactions that can be beyond your own understanding.
- FIND HOPE!
INSTRUCTORS: Patty Robles, Social Worker & Angelina Puffelis, Therapist
NO FOOD ALLOWED AT THIS SITE
FREE BOOK TO EACH FAMILY
If you plan to book multiple classes throughout the year, please create a User Account by clicking Sign Up. Your account will allow you to sign in at any time, have a history log of all the classes you register for, cancel any classes and register for multiple classes in one session.
If you decide not to create an account, non-account holders will enter their information to the left to book a class during each registration session.
Submit one form per participant. Each participant MUST register individually using their legal name and information. No credit will be given to participants not registered for the class. If registering on behalf of someone else, please use their information when registering, NOT YOURS. Thank you!
Bookings are closed for this event.