- Polinsky Prevention Pavilion
- 9440-A Ruffin Court, Room 15/16 , San Diego, CA, 92123
- Ramona Library
- 1275 Main Street, Ramona, CA, 92065
- RISE City Church
- 12150 Woodside Ave, Lakeside, CA, 92040
- San Diego Central
- 3159 North Mountain View, San Diego, CA, 92116
- San Diego County Foster Parent Assoc.
- 1089 El Cajon Blvd. Suite B, El Cajon, CA, 92020
- 10389 Seth Way, Santee, CA, 92071
- Skyline Hills Library
- 480 South Meadowbrook Drive, MS 17, San Diego, CA, 92114
- Southern Indian Health Council
- 4058 Willows Rd, Alpine, Ca, 91901
- Spring Valley East County Community Center
- 3845 Spring Dr., Spring Valley, CA, 91977
- Straight From The Heart
- 851 W. San Marcos Blvd., San Marcos, CA, 92078
Foster, Adoptive and Kinship Care
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, California 92020
A Program of the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office
No Childcare Available at Any Class or Workshop – Please DO NOT bring babies or children with you.
Classes that require registration will be marked so and you can register on that page, over the internet.
Register by Phone
Call Toll Free (800) 200-1222
(If you have difficulty accessing this number within San Diego County, call (619) 644-7609)
Llame Gratis Al (800) 200-1222
Student Members: Evan Esparza, Sebastian Caparelli
Chancellor: Cindy L. Miles, Ph.D.
Grossmont College President: Dr. Nabil S. Abu-Ghazaleh
Cuyamaca College President: Dr. Julianna Barnes.
The Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, nationality, gender, age, or handicap in admission or access to treatment of or employment in its program and activities.