The Positive Parenting Program (Triple P)
02/21/2018 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
O’Farrell Jr. High
Type of Class
Series of 3 Wednesday sessions, February 7, 14, 21 (must attend all 3 sessions)
Instructor: Eduardo Valdez, Program Supervisor Positive Parenting Program
The Positive Parenting Program is based on Triple P America, a research-based program that has been shown to promote family harmony, reduce parent-child conflict, foster successful peer relationships, and prepare children for successful experiences at school. More than 30 years of research has demonstrated that the Triple P system:
- Improves parental skills, confidence, and well-being;
- Reduces disruptive behaviors in children; and
- Decreases incidences of child maltreatment/injuries and out-of-home placements.
- Workshops will consist of three seminars that cover a variety of topics. Whining, bedtime problems, sharing, tantrums – you name it, we can help!
Learn how to:
- Manage common challenging behaviors positively and consistently
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Make small changes that have a big impact
- Reduce stress and anxiety about parenting
Childcare will be provided and available at all three sessions.
Participants must register.
A special thanks to Jewish Family Services for sponsoring this event.