04/22/2017 | 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Straight From The Heart
Type of Class
Positive Discipline is a program designed to teach young people to become responsible, respectful and resourceful members of their communities. Come and learn the Positive Discipline parenting approach and discover how to:
- Bridge communication gaps
- Defuse power struggles
- Avoid the dangers of praise
- Enforce your message of love
- Build on strengths, not weaknesses
- Hold children accountable with their self respect intact
- Teach children not what to think but how to think
- Win cooperation at home and at school
- Meet the special challenges of teen misbehavior
Light Lunch Served
Certified Positive Discipline Instructors: Denise Phipps, MFT &
Debbie Stolz, Foster Parent Trainer
FREE BOOK TO EACH FAMILY
If you plan to book multiple classes throughout the year, please create a User Account by clicking Sign Up. Your account will allow you to sign in at any time, have a history log of all the classes you register for, cancel any classes and register for multiple classes in one session.
If you decide not to create an account, non-account holders will enter their information to the left to book a class during each registration session.
If booking more than one space, please provide first and last name of additional participants in the comments box.
Bookings are closed for this event.