- Mission Valley FRC
- 7947 Mission Center Court, San Diego, CA, 92108
- O’Farrell Jr. High
- 6130 Skyline Drive, San Diego, CA, 92114
- 634 Wala Drive, Oceanside, CA, 92058
- Otay Family Health Center
- 1637 3rd Ave Suite B, Chula Vista, 91911
- Palomar Appartements
- 171 Palomar Street, Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Palomar Family Counseling Service, Inc.
- 1002 E. Grand Avenue, Escondido, CA, 92025
- Phillips Temple Church Annex
- 5333 Geneva Avenue, San Diego, CA, 92114
- Phoenix House Teen Recovery Center
- 785 Grand Avenue, Suite 220, Carlsbad, Ca, 92008
- Pine Valley
- 28841 Old Hwy 80, Pine Valley, CA, 91962
- Pine Valley Group
- 29302 Paseo Del Terreno, Pine Valley, CA, 91962
Foster, Adoptive and Kinship Care
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, California 92020
A Program of the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office
No Childcare Available at Any Class or Workshop – Please DO NOT bring babies or children with you.
Classes that require registration will be marked so and you can register on that page, over the internet.
Register by Phone
Call Toll Free (800) 200-1222
(If you have difficulty accessing this number within San Diego County, call (619) 644-7609)
Llame Gratis Al (800) 200-1222
Student Members: Amy Bianchi, Sonia Mendoza-Reyesi
Chancellor: Cindy L. Miles, Ph.D.
Grossmont College President: Nabil Abu-Ghazaleh, Ed.D.
Cuyamaca College President: Julianna Barnes, Ed.D.
The Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, nationality, gender, age, or handicap in admission or access to treatment of or employment in its program and activities.